Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

life's realization #2409

No matter how bad a child is at something, we tend to applaud and encourage them. We often overlook the failure and motivate them. Sometimes we give a grin and ignore their follies. At other times we pick them up and hug and kiss them.

Why can't we be like this with adults? why hold onto the grudge for eons?

I know I forgive easily but somethings (not everything) prick at me for YEARS. How awfuL!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home