Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Friday, October 27, 2006

In New Jersey...

It was just a Thought. Then a Consideration. With in minutes it was Decided. Packed. Drove 10 hours. And now Arrived Alhamdolillah.


Update: We're in New Jersey. Day before yesterday I mentioned to Imran how I was really missing family on Eid and ran the idea of meeting cousins and aunt in New Jersey. I'd been wanting to meet my aunt who's been over from Pak for a while. Anyhow, it was barely a two minute convo.

Yesterday morning, Imran calls from work and says he's renting the car and could take friday off if we wanna go. Sheza has a hard time saying no to time with her cousins, so sheza said 'yaaaay'. Car and a 10 hour drive later - we're here!!

It's nice being here and spending time with family. it's sooo relaxing alhamdolillah. i even convinced my cousin to let us paint the kiddos' rooms. One of them is a 14 yr sport freak boy and loves lime green (yaaaaaaaY!) so we painted his room green with sporty stuff around the room. the other is a 12 year old girl who loves purple and glittery stuff so we painted her room a pale purple with lots of glittery star stuff stencilled on.

anyhow, we're driving back on sunday. so inshaAllah hear back more from me then!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    correection
    its
    Decided. Packed. Drove. Stopped. Rested. Got Lost. n THEN Arrived.!!!!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol you even paint on vacation!

    sports - yay ++
    purple - yay ++

    take pictures

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    i HATE white walls. i can't wait to move so i can paint my place. lol. no pictures:( *sigh* inshaAllah next time i go, ill snap lots.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home