Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Monday, October 16, 2006

She's here...

Thank God for surprises. My lil sis, Nayma, showed up from India today! I knew she was coming sometime near eid, was expecting her next week! I'm so happy she came earlier. yaaaaaaaaaay!

I was at an iftar when she came, everyone kept asking me how come it was a surprise. Well, my family loves surprises esp for me since I'm the only one so far away. Alhamdolillah I love them too coz it saves me from waiting. And waiting patiently, is something I'm so not good at! Alhamdolillah!

And ofcourse, she arrived a few hours ago, we've already started devouring my fave yummy dark chocolate with almonds from Taj, tried out all the abayas, rummaged through the million and one hijabs, skirts and earrings. =)

Love you mama for sending them and love u naymz for bringing them!=)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    i can smell fun times ahead!

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wsalam Sis!, yeah actually I HAD the baby ticker on there lol.. but I guess it disappeared cuz I changed my blog.. one thing you might be able to help me out with though is, when I had it on the other blog, it would appear for every message and not just stay on the top the waY i saw Aasiya's staying... any tips? ps- your son Eesa is such a cutie mashAllah.. also my husband I love the name Eesa (we didn't copy I promise!), but we'll TRY not to name our child that too (key word TRY) lol :P .. do you have any suggestions for baby names? Take care
    WA alaikum salam
    -MARYAM Abdullah
    www.creativ3scape.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home