Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Marital Realizations...

1. Three yrs into my marriage, I still feel newly married
2. Living on your own after living with in laws is like reviving your honeymoon period (just with kids this time around!)
3. Sometimes an argument is healthy - patching up makes it all the more worthwhile!
4. Sorrows are Allah's way of reminding us to be grateful of the great joys that we often tend to neglect.
5. Sometimes giving a little bit of love can reap buckets full of love in return. - this applies to inlaws as well!
6. Compromises aren't always sacrifices
7. Past arguments cant help but challenge your sanity - key word: FORGET!

7 Comments:

  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger insiyasyed said…

    I am happy that you are happy. :) And its people like yourself who make me wanna get married jaldee say! ;) Sssh, my mum must not find out! :D - all the love to you both!

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger insiyasyed said…

    hahah. na! maybe 3 more years. :)

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger KM said…

    i love the first one!
    very cute...

    oh yea, u look cute too!lol!

    *kidding*

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger sam said…

    I agree totally with everything you say. 4 years in a relationship after a few bombs that left me with a lot of emotional repairwork confirms my belief in what you said in your post.

    can I just say, I can't believe you guys are married!!!??? You're practically KIDS!!!!!!! :) But very cute pics mashallah. Its always so reaffirming to run into happy *content* married couples.

    Stay happy always.

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    Its such a nice warm feeling when I read posts like these....mashallah....hope alls well, always!

     
  • At 4:13 AM, Blogger Nabeel said…

    well .. good insight about a married life

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger mayya said…

    awwwwwwwwww you guys are so young and so cute mashAllah :)

    Hope you stay happy forever
    and yes making up after an argument is the beshtest part =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home