Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Relying on Osmosis...

Studying part time has its cons. I have to cover the course material of the entire week on my own and attend classes just to get guidance from my professors - who more often than not just reiterate textbook words in glossier vocabulary and call it a lecture.

Studying with a baby is tougher. I barely get time to concentrate and study effectively.

With the exams this week, I've given up trying to juggle home hubby baby business and school. I've left it all on Ms Fister and her grade 5 lessons on osmosis.

i'm simply sleeping with my textbooks under my pillow and hoping for the miracle of osmosis to take place while i sleep! =)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha! i love that one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home