Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Calling bloggers across the globe...

Insi, khizzy, jammie, kay, tez, hinamommy, bakpakchic, sam etc etc... (forgive me if i didnt mention ur name.. u were on my mind, just not my finger:P)

PLZ BLOG EVERYDAY! hehe i go crazy flipping thru everyones blog 10 times a day - JUST IN CASE U BLOGGED! lol. i was telling insiya its a blessing i dont have most of u on my msn or i'd msg 24/7 complaining ''khizzy!!! blog karo!! kay blog karo!!"

Blog People!

8 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger insiyasyed said…

    hehehe kar diya, kar diya, kar diya! khush? ;)

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger KM said…

    i blogged dammit...i blogged!
    lol...ur so cute!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger sam said…

    Aww, I got a mention!!! Thankooo!! Yeah, I'm gonna be getting back to blogging soon ... on one or the other of the blogs. Its just been so crazy with the shadi olympics underway and getting to work everyday at 830 am.

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger kAy said…

    hahah funny :)
    thanx for the appreciation though sheza!
    cheers

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger insiyasyed said…

    we all think you are funny! teehee! :P

     
  • At 4:18 AM, Blogger KM said…

    u have to blog everyday too!
    i wil not be bullied into blogging everyday by someone who does not!
    :P

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger jammie said…

    i hate pressssure bloggging. eeee.
    i have so many thoughts but not all can come out the way i want them to..\ haye haye. will try. what presssssure. and thanks for the blog mentions :)

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger bakpakchik said…

    khizzy is right on the money. You want blogs, you GIVE blogs :)

    I updated ... just for you .. hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home