Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Dedicated to Insiya Syed!...

ok so Insi(i did put up ur full name in the title on purpose:P:P) insists that alibaba pants are in style in pak! As halal as they are compared to the skin tight, mughal era bangle pants (chooridaar).. theyre just soooooo FUNNY looking! ive made insi promise to send pix of herself wearing it. i cant imagine myself wearing those and pulling it off - EVER! some people have the charisma to carry off anything and i guess insi ure one of em!!

anyway heres a pic insi found to describe them!
http://www.salwar.com/gallery/Images\SKH040\SKH040t.jpg

7 Comments:

  • At 3:18 AM, Blogger DysfunctionaL said…

    they're the world's most comfortable hip attire.. I love patiala shalwars with an acceptable ghair.. too much flare and it looks like a bomb just blasted on ur rear.. lol

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger KM said…

    old fuddy duddy!
    patiyalas are sooo coool...and they look nice!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger uXuf said…

    Patiyalas are kool, I admit they do have the tendency to look funny with longer kameezes, but still :P

     
  • At 3:42 AM, Blogger insiyasyed said…

    :p

    daikha! baiztee ho gaee na! hehehehe old fashioned aurat! hahahaha

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger mayya said…

    uff fashion changes at a bullet speed in pakistan drive me nuts :s, over a period of 4-5 years, from long shirts and normal shalwars to shorter shirts and tung shalwars to straight pants to bell bottoms to patiala shalwars with yet shorter shirts and now I hear pretty soon long shirts are taking over again *sigh*

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger sam said…

    They look so sexy with a fitted short shirt .... and they hide all the extra poundage. I LOVE them ... finally, a trend I can go along with without looking like porky pig.

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger bakpakchik said…

    heehee ... i can't beleive they're in fashion either! i HAD to wear them to a recent valima as i was merely visiting karachi and i had run out of wedding clothes. borrowed my sis's and ya know what? they looked HOT!

    You can see the pix on my blog. I still think they look funny, though and arfiman calls them 'clown pants'!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home