Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tagged..

I've been tagged by Jaded, Tez and BPC.


I am thinking about... a nice vacation to nj during the october long weekend and a nice semi-vacation to winnipeg, Manitoba during the nov 10-12 weekend to meet shahina siddiqui! Anything nice to kickback and relax at. (our plans never work out if we plan them, so im trying not to think abt them too much and keep it as spur of the moment as possible!)

I said... i can't stand mice!

I want to... go for hajj and get my degree completed and get liscence sorted!!!

I wish... it was easy as typing it out!

I miss... my parents and S & N! :'( (the most)

I hear... cars outside.

I wonder... what goes through the mind of a murderer/rapist when he actually considers doing something so heinous and digusting!

I regret... nothing that I want badly enough.

I am... a mother, a daughter, a wife, a social worker, a business woman, a student, a volunteer, a daughter in law to four women and on the bright side... a fan of flourescent green and bright orange!

I dance... like a leaping frog!

I sing... horribly off tune!

I cry... rarely in public. i have a hard time displaying emotions in public, so its usually not until something touches me deeply.

I am not always... kind! *muahaha*

I write... to vent out everything on my mind.

I confuse... everything!

I need... a light blue sofa and two coffee tables from ikea!!

I should try... there's something id be dying to try for months! i found a friend at college who took lessons from a famous teacher and now she's agreed to give 15 minute classes to 6 of us, every monday, at school during our dinner break!!! i missed out on the first class this monday coz i wasnt feeling too great, but inshaAllah i'm starting next monday! even imran doesnt know exactly what it is, so until he finds out(dec 22nd inshaAllah!), i can't publicize it here! (that is if i even chooose to!:P) =)

i tag.. i dunno who'd do it. but sure: maryam, aasi, ayesha, cindi, naymz and bpc!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    ok lemme know super quick then, coz i was gonna book my tickets soooon!

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hmm.. what are the classes for? ;) muwahaha
    the comment bout being a daughter in law to 4 women could seriously confuse a person if they dunno you :P
    love ya!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    lol! they're for EXACTLY what you think they are for!!i found a student of HERS! hehe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home