Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blogword of the week: End


I've often slipped into living my life by default. Taking it as it comes, floating like the wandering foam in the sea - directed by the tide, no purpose, no destination.

I forget the end. The moment of recompense, the accounting of my actions. I unconciously live for the moment of joy that today awaits.

As though, waiting to remind me of the end, Ramadan lies over the beginning of a new moon or two - reminding me that this too, shall pass. Lest, I grab it before the end.

(picture: courtesy google search - judgement day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home