Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pampering...

I finally decided to donate and organize some really valuable books that I'd collected over the last few years. As sad as I was, nothing comforts and rewards like a deep, thorough, ubtan massage. =)

All it took was a lovely khala, armed with ubtan to yellow up your arms, legs, feet and face (- not to forget ur sink and bathtub)!!! Followed by a nice, intense hot oil massage in my hair and shoulder.

I feel like a spanking new, low maintenance Ferrari that's come out of a car wash in winter!! Ah!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    i want to be pampered too.....
    Khala...where art thou?

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

    Congrats on becoming a chachee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home