Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Technology...

It is perhaps the height of technology to be blogging while driving - on a wireless toll-ed highway (hwy 407)- using a wireless modem (blackberry) on a wireless laptop with a wireless GPS map tracker!

Mind boggling!

p.s. being able to chat on msn while on long drives has finally allowed me to welcome this previously wretched device into the Merchant-Hasan household!

Welcome Blackberry - we may just get along!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Umm Belaal said…

    ya just until it starts consuming ur hubby with more work and taking him away from you

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow! That's my idea of Heaven.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home