Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last Breath..

This video churns my insides like a peppermill everytime i see it. The sound quality isn't the greatest and neither is the melody but the words are sooo meaningful. I know of so many people who cried when they saw it.


(May Allah swt return SG to his family soon. Ameen)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ameeeeeen! subhanallah can u believe its almost 6 months =(

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    i hope things get better for him inshaAllah. today even imo was saying that he misses him for the b-ball game tmrw night!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home