Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Off-guard..

It could have been any another way. It could easily have been so very different. Never had God promised to turn my glittery, shimmery dreams into sparkles of reality.

So why is it that when my heart is ablaze with the passionate reality of so many dreams, it still dares to beat in doubt? Even when life is magically throwing me into a spin of beautiful dejavu-s. And even when my heart is humbled in gratitude for the immense blessings, why is it beating in fear that perhaps fate's matchstick ignited the wrong coal? Why? Why? Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home