Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas!

Ever go through one of those days where you just can't go to sleep coz your mind is overactive? I go through that while eating, sleeping and yes... showering! Anyhow, found this awesome quote worth sharing! enjoy!

-=-=-=-=-=-

Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off, and does something about it that makes a difference.

--Nolan Bushnell - Founder of Atari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home