Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Around the world in...

Ok so we've packed our bags and set out on a roadtrip once again.


We left Tuesday morning and drove 11 hours to New Jersey via Buffalo and New York. Yest we drove further south to the capital of the world, D.C. and chked out all the govt places. We saw Capitol hill (pix above), the treasury of US (where they print all the dollar$), we also saw the white house and other sights. we also visited Virginia.

Eesa's been behaving mircaulously well Alhamdolillah. Those of you who know him, know that he LOVES cars. By now, he HATES them. He HATES the carseat now. While we were in India/Pak, he had lost the habit of sitting in a car seat but once we came back, he loved it. Now having been in the car for so long, he's hating it. He starts crying when he sees one!!

Tonight we're heading back north to New York and will spend the night there before returning back south to newjersey on saturday. On Sunday we will head back 8 hours North to Buffalo, spend sometime with family and friends and then head further North, out to Toronto.

I've been looking forward to all the shopping. So far its been horrendously impossible because of Eesa's untimely tantrums. I can't explain the feeling of being THIS close to getting my bright orange bathroom rugs!!! I LOVE the grocery stores here. I'm waiting to go to victoria's secret and bath and body works... target etc etc.. (all the yummy stores that we dont have in TO)


I'm so in the vacation mood, i just dont want it to stop. i'm ready for another trip somewhere with Imo0o just as soon as i come back! :)

Signing from the Capital of the World,
Sheza

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    p.s picture courtesy google!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Sondos said…

    I know what you mean about hating the carseat. I too am blessed with a baby who cries his eyes out if put in the car for longer than five minutes. :-( Makes going out on any kind of trip a true adventure--I also have to really, REALLY want to go somewhere to put up with it, which translates into Sondos-stays-home-most-of-the-week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home