Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Home is... where the heart is...!!


I miss home now. In a matter of a few weeks, I'd have been away for almost three months. Now, I cant wait to go back to Toronto and hunt n buy my orange rug or lay out my new blue sheets on our bed or serve in my corelle or grab those green n orange mats/towels from jcpenny or hang out in my balcony with Imo. Imo.. *sigh*.. I miss him!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    miss u !

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    I love the orange and blue!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger sam said…

    pretty room... when are you going home?

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said…

    sheza!! new post pls!!
    btw when you commin back?

     
  • At 5:45 AM, Blogger bakpakchik said…

    just a quick Q: how the heck do you keep the couches clean? the beige with the baby?!!! *mystified*

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Umm Belaal said…

    your curtains are growing on me =). i guess the brightness takes a few times to get used to. just liek with my bathroom, at first we found it SOO BRIGHT but now it doesnt seem so bright anymore.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home