Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Because you ..

1. let me throw up in your hands when im having morning sickness.
2. Get me flowers for no reason at all.
3. Listen to me whine and complain for no reason at all
4. really appreciate me for even the tiniest of things.
5. Keep dinner ready, when i come home from school - all tired and cranky- and manage to keep the baby smiling!
6. Take the extra effort to remind me you care.
7. go out of your way to care about those around you
8. still accompany me to ikea.
9. dont get mad when i do things, even i wouldnt agree to.
10. changed diapers when other men would gawk at the thought
11. stand by me when others dont
12. let me alphabetize our spices and cereals..
13. .. let me be mad at you when you mess up the order!
14. tell me i'm the best even when i've just woken up with my afro-hair all over my face!
15. let me put my foot up while i eat.
16. put up with the crazy, bright colors in our aptmt
18. keep me away from purple
19. can predict my next move
20. spin my life into a story whose ending i can't wait to find out
21. love spending on my useless obsessions
22. bear with my tuneless singing and photography obsession
23. love spontaniety. (thnk God you're not one of those planners - cheers to spur of the moment roadtrips to NYC!)
24. dont mind driving slow on the highway just so i can watch that plane land by 401!
25. end up driving down to ottawa just so you can hear me rant and vent
26. are patient enough to put up with my PMS mood swings
27. can turn a gloomy and miserable day into crazy fun
28. blend in with my family as though you're the son and I, the daughter in law
29. and only you, can call me sexy when im feeling miserable inside
30. pretend to loose at scrabble, just so i feel good
31. make breakfast in bed possible
32. cook like a miracle
33. take the time and effort to help those around you
34. don't look for what's in it for you
35. are you!

For the million and one other reasons why I love you, I can't say enough thank you's!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said…

    aww mashaAllah you are sooo sweet - this brings tears to my eyes :D

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    mashallah very cute.. may Allah always keep you two happy and increase your love for one another over the yrs.. love ya...

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    mashallah....

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Mars said…

    so sweet..:) (Hello as well!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home