Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Friday, July 28, 2006

To the crazy man..





To the element of whackiness in my life, i mich u! Come back soon ::XX

I know these piccys are old, but try and guess when these piccys are from! lol:P

9 Comments:

  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said…

    there from b4 eesa?

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    poor sheeshaa missin hubbie bubbie :( ... the pics r funny... looks like ur pre-eesoo days when i didnt know u..

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger jammie said…

    nothing- nobody can make someone repect smoething- she obviously has her own set of experiences where pakistan is concerned- tooo bad- tell her to rip it- maybe then it will add some real credibility to her words. ;)

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LETS REPORT SHEZALLDAT AS BOGUS

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    go ahead anon! if u think that'd help change the paki mentality, it'd be my pleasure =)

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    not u too jam!

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    anon! stop ur crap. ur stuck in the gutter. Sheza, I appreciate u wrote this, keep-it-GOING! As for some who think only 10% of women in pak have the luxury. cut the crap! almost EVERY house has a min of ONE maid, n yet they complain. LAZY PPL!

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Religion is a joke in pakistan. 90% are wannabes

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Umm Belaal said…

    i know when these pix are from....(maybe cuz sheza told me). imran's hair is throwing me off though...this was in his pre-buzzed days when we went to buffalo in dec :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home