Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Baby poop...er... I mean food!

In my blog from last week, I wrote about Maryam's babyshower. I mentioned about the baby diaper game, well here's the what the diaper looked with baby food in it. We took the typical guess what baby food game and twisted it around by putting baby food into the diaper and made everyone guess what food it was by either smelling or tasting it. MAD FUN! I dipped my pretzels into the applesauce.... YUMMY!

Diaper number five had custard in it and wobbled the most. Diaper one had sweet potato, diaper two had corn, diaper three had applesauce, diaper four was carrot. Most people got blown off with the sweet potato, coz it looked just like carrot.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    fun times!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    update!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Cindi said…

    LOL! We played this game at my baby shower, except you had to pick a diaper and if you got the piece of chocolate in your diaper you won. sounds like you had fun!

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger bakpakchik said…

    thats cute in quite a disgusting way .. or disgusting in a cute way ... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home