Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

having vented and being all vengeful and rageful in my last post, i was really upset and was feeling guilty coz i felt as though as i was backbiting. which i was. (maryam why dont u stop me anymoreeeeeeee?)

anyhow, my gem of a brother in law introduced me to a new blog and I'm just dying to share it with everyone. it belongs to the son of a family i met once 3-4 yrs ago at the islamic centre of naperville/ chicago. our meeting was short and pleasant. but the blog is just soooo touching! its about the memories of a brother about his 13 yr old sister who passed away because of cancer(i think, i havent read the entire blog yet). not only are the narrations of the memories sooo touching, the whole atmosphere in the blog is sooo amazing. esp his post from may 2005, i actually felt as tho I was there while her soul was raised.

the blog address is: http://allaboutasma.blogspot.com

The other reason why this blog is special for me is because it was fwded to my BIL by someone who is going through alot of hardship these days. please make dua'a that Allah subhana wa ta'ala eases all his pains and returns him to his family soon. Ameen

Not only has this blog made me come to peace with my unpleasantries, i sort of feel lucky that i have the ppl, mentioned in my previous blog, in my life.

Go ahead and read it everyone. Read it in peace though. its very fulfilling, you can't just scan through it. And you can't read it without leaving behind your thoughts and emotions here. Let's remind each other of the blesings we have!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said…

    alhamdulillah that sounds more like my sheesha

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ameen to your du'a. And this is indeed a very touching blog. I think I've cried everytime I've read any of the entries. Especially some of the earlier ones... subhanAllah they really make you think.

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for calling me
    "gem of a brother in law"

    this blog mashAllah is just great for everyone to read..it was introduced to me last year or something and the brothers story seriously has the power to change anyones thoughts on life. i personally i havent read his blog in about 4 or 5 months since i have totally forgot about it until last night when i told bhabi about it..

    i have never personally met the brother i know some who have..

    okay this is your gem of a brother in law checking out

    salaam

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    haha! i knew ud come back to read!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home