Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

2006 - things i want to do!

Ever since my grandfather passed away, i've been wanting to live my life to its utmost potential.

1. Learn to ski
2. Get my driver's lisence sorted out
3. Volunteer more
4. take a guided tour of toronto
5. be more giving and forgiving
6. half full not half empty - re-align my perspective positively!
7. Go tobagganing
8. learn how to make a 5 course meal and invite friends/family over to enjoy it with them!
9. Re-read my enid blyton favorites... needless to say finish famous five first!
10. Adopt a pet
11. Wasaga beach.
12. Flowers.
13. learn how to change a tire
14. donate blood
15. Find time to sort out inner emotions and somehow squeeze in forgiveness for 'S' and 'J'
16. Hang out on our balcony - who knows if we'd be living in an aptmt next yr!
17 . Play board games with family and friends
18. Go Curling
19. Don't go to wonderland - RESIST!:P
20. Go bowling
21. have more sleepovers! hehe
22. Apologize
23. Get reaquainted with my side of the family - relatives i miss out on!
24. Fundraise for ARISE! =)
25. Do hajj
26. dont hold ur piss for longer than neccessary! lol. (LONG story)
27. picnic at lakeshore - blanket, rugs, books and all!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger insiyasyed said…

    i know how to change a tire. :) and i want to perform a Hajj too!!! Amen to that!

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger urbaNiche said…

    hey im jealous...what the helll i thought i did a thorough research...i want a tkt worth 1475 tooooo....heheh no im leaving on friday would ve been fun meeting ya...mayb when u come back ;)...

    oh n btw better then wasaga beach is one f&i discovered last year...sand banks it s a bit out of he city....nice and quite sandy beach...its beautiful...try that this summer !!

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger Kat said…

    Reading your blog makes me wants to ammend my to do list for 2006...goodluck! To the list I would want to add skydiving and bunjee jumping though....thank god a year had 365 days, warna none of this would ever be accomplished!

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sheesha... im here......ive joined..... u finally got me..... love n miss u tons... aasiya

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shez, u know how to ski! remember blue mountain and North York Ski Centre?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home