Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mum-bai-ing...

Imran left for dubai on sat morning, whilst eesa and i headed off towards mumbai. its a trip from heaven. Im in Mumbai now. A city much like karachi, yet very different. its very relaxing and comforting being with mum and dad.. yet i miss toronto intensely.

I feel half. From a completely independent personality before marriage, to someone who feels out of place at my own mums place. As jammie mentioned, prior to marriage we fought for our terrains, struggling to have our own room/space, away from our sisters'. Now, even favorite pasttimes like shopping and reading seem unfulfilling. Its not as though we cant live without each other, but living seems lifeless.

Moreso, i miss my casa (home). i miss the feel of it. i love living with mum. but i love my hme too. im twisted inside. i wanna go back to my blue bedroom, my casa flora, my bella vista, my CORELLE!!! i wanna go to ikea. i wanna g t Tim Hortns. i miss the warmth of my bed. i miss TO. i miss my in laws. Last but not the least... I miss u aasiya!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    U ALMOST MADE ME CRY
    COME BACK SOOOOOOOOON PUHHHHLEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    obviously u feel half! part of u has gone to make Eesi! DUH! :D
    i miss timmies too! cant wait to go have an iced cap n a honey cruller there!
    -nmz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home