Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My wishlist....

Somethings touch you the moment you see them - and you just gotta have it!!! Here's a list of four things ive been eyeing lately...


Thats the Nike yoga tote ive been eyeing for ages. i saw the purple and lilac one in TO and the pink and hot pink one in karachi. i simply LOVE it. its a purrfect mommy bag for maryam as well. ive been in love with this bag ever since ive seen it! The price isnt outrageous either. Its got tons of space and pockets and the purple one goes purrfectly with my nike backpack.


I read this book at KB's and LOVED it. Its amazing. This image is for the VHS... but i wanna have my own copy of the book! I just cant find it anywhere. even amazon is carrying just the vhs *sniff*


These bright towels from JCPenny. Im looking forward to having the orange and lime green ones. ive seen these around at ideas in khi as well and they look amazing on marble sink counters. a trip to buffalo, NY is due!

Im definitely looking forward to a trip to newyork. with all the vacation over the last few months, im stilll not sated. I wana spend some fun time with imo in ny... shopping and all!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Umm Belaal said…

    not to break your heart or anything...but don't make a special trip to buffalo just for jc penny. they don't carry everything in store that they do online. i sent mama on a search for my blue towels/mats but they only carried the towels and i had to order the mats online. so if u want the mats and towels, it would be best to order them and send them to ur cousins and pick it up. shipping is only 5 or 6 bucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home