Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Friend..

I don't know about you, but I love unconventionality. I love things out of the ordinary. I love the feel of finding that 20 dollar bill in a purse that I havent used in a while. Unexpected presents from friends and fam- the ones for no reason at all. Last minute plans. Taking a break from the ordinary routine. Staying at a hotel. Emails from Old friends.

Old friendships. One such friend popped its head in my life last week. I can't control my glee.

Childhood friendships. Time tested. Uninhibited. Formed in innocence, realized in maturity. Meshing together a mosaic of my past, a portrait which I can't help but hang dearly over the fireplace of my existence. Reminiscing memories. Some that I'd laugh out loud on, some I'd feel guilty about. Some I'd rather not mention in embarassment. Times. Relived. Past. Revived. Secrets. The 'hush, dont tell anyone but... ' types. The ' i wish...' types. The 'i think..' types. The 'If only...' types. The ones let out purposely. The ones mentioned under whisper of my breath. A forbidden crush. An innocent bonding. Dreams. The unachievable and achievable. The motivation. The fights. The homework savior. The guilt tripper. The very impatient listener. The one who'd brutally laugh my miseries off. The one who'd feign interest and run at the first possible excuse. The one who'd reprimand my 'slips'.

Two words that serve as an injustice,
Thank you.

I'm glad you're back =)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home