Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

SJ!

Was just speaking to the culprit behind my addiction to blogspot. Within just a few conversations, she's really helped me realize alot of personality flaws I've carried in me. Some of which I never even realized I had - SuhanAllah!

I don't wish to sound like a suck up, you know who you are. Thanks for being brutally honest - it's the one trait I most admire of yours!! I just want you to know that I love you for the sake of Allah swt!

s says:
the most you can do is try to live a life that on some level is an exmaple somewhere-
s says:
you cant change everything in one go but persistently some day somewhere some change wi;l;l be made-
s says:
by labelling and judging you only do yourself a disservice

Regards,
Your 'baji'-type fan! (gosh i can't believe ive turned into one of THEM!)

6 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger KM said…

    i know who ur talking about!
    muhhahahahahahah!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY! y is it that way! i mean ho eva SJ is said that to u n u lisned
    i say sumthin n u say shutup!
    -nmz

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    lol, khizzy .... don't be too sure!;)

    naymz... chill!

    abbas... i was best friends with MD!!! if that isnt horrifying enough! and i never bugged u guys! salman used to bug MD and i used to just defend her. i used to bug kb, farheen and mehreen tho! they were my three stoogey sisters

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger sam said…

    SJ = Jamster

     
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger jammie said…

    oh god- i just came to your page today and was quite taken aback. my oh my. ive resorted to southern belle techiniques of expression as you can seefor the lack of something better to say!! hehehe-

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Blogger Shezalldat said…

    it's a good thing, isn't it? :P me thinks you're ready for that book!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home