Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Got Sisterhood?

Have I mentioned, how much I love having sisters around - mess and all!!?! yea I've accepted that the messiness is part of the package of having nayma around, but that's not all!

There are perks too! She gets to do all my running around, I get to bully her, i get to vent out at her, she makes Eesa and I breakfast and lunch (yaay!), and above everything, she's my lil star! (*)

But there are downsides too! Day before yesterday, Nayma, Imran and I were bullying each other in the kitchen while I was loading the dishwasher, until Imran said something to Nayma and I - to which i responded by throwing a handful of water at Imo0o. haha! BIG MISTAKE! He obviously couldn't get back at nayma so he avenged it by ducking my head under the kitchen sink tap causing me to turn into an afro-ed Monica (from friends)!!!!!!!!! *sniff*

aaah!!! life is fun when u have three out of six of your most favorite ppl around... imagine when its all six!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said…

    HAHAHAH sounds like soo much fun - mashaAllah!! what would we do without our families, Allah is so kind to give us love in our lives :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home