Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Life..

Mum, dad and helper boy (Naymee), left today. I'm having butterflies in me tummy again. I don't know when ill meet them again. A year seems like an eternity of waiting. Being a mum now, makes me appreciate the effort my parents put into my upbringing even more. All time mum used to say 'wait till you grow up, you'll know', I wish I could say 'Mum, I still don't know, plz stay back'.

Their plane leaves in 45 mins, we left them at the airport an hour ago. I miss them already. Imran took me shopping at heartland to divert my attention. I'm smiling, but he knows I'm hurting.

It's painful. I don't want to endure it. I don't want to be all grown up, living at my own place, running my own life. I wanna lie back, kick out and scream. Lie down in mama's lap again. Cry for no reason at all. I did that. Last night. But now I feel miserable, coz i know she thinks I'm hiding something. I'm not. I'm happy. As happy as can be. Alhamdolillah. But I want perfection. The one that can be attained by their presence alone. The ease. That comfort, that warmth of knowing that there exists two mighty pillars of support that i can easily trust for support. The one I had, while they were here.

Hoping to stand on the greener side of the hill,
*~S~*

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your post made me cry-i miss my parents two.sometimes i wonder if its even worth living all these miles away from them.am i not missing out on a whole lot?!?

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger @}--}-- *Ayesha* --{--{@ said…

    Aww Shezi!! I feel the same way, but alhamdulillah my mom is only and hour away, i dunno what i would do if i had to wait a year :(, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on you can count on me *Muah*!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home