Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

She's All Dat!

Err.. my meeting, fortunate or unfortunate, with Asima yesterday has made it almost fardh upon me to clarify my blogger name!

my id is shezalldat... which is a play on my name.. Sheza and also spells out She's all dat!. My dearie friend Asima, the tubelight that she is, thought it stood for something like Shizzle Dutt or some random fobliscious name!

Just thought I'd clarify on behalf of all the rusty starters!
Flickering out,
Sheza

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home