Life is Yummy Good

V(e)ntage of an aspiring woman and wife. The mother in me speaks on Eesa's blog. The activist, feminist and student in me speaks at Unshackled. This is the blog where I put all the different facets of my life together; to realize and appreciate God, Marriage, Relationships, Love and Life.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Voices..

That newly articulated word, repeated over and over.
The gleeful giggle, that makes my day.
The whimpering coo, made in pain.
The cheerful *MAMA!*, down the grocery aisle.
The wistful sigh at the doctors office.
The agonizing cries, made to demand.
The ecstatic, perky rain of incoherent ramblings
That hearty laughter after a funny sound
That dreamy early morning murmur.

The loud thunderous voice of my life... my lil Eeso0o!
(reposted at:http://eesababy.blogspot.com/2006/05/voices.html )!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats soo cute =)

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aaaawwwwww

     

Post a Comment

<< Home